Messaggi senza risposta | Argomenti attivi Oggi è gio apr 25, 2024 12:09 pm

tf-surf.net - 11% per 12 gg 
Autore Messaggio
Milionario
Milionario

Messaggio tf-surf.net - 11% per 12 gg
11% per 12 gg

Helmed by the administrator of the massively successful TenForever, this is autosurf at its best! Membership is free for everyone. But to enjoy the best of both worlds, and to make an income out of your advertisements, get yourself upgraded and earn a daily 11% of the purchased amount for 12 days! Hey, that's 132% return on advertisement investment!

What do you have to do? Simply advertise a few sites of your choice (perfect for affiliate programs), and surf at least 12 pages of what other members advertise. Just 12 sites a day, on a 12-second auto-refresh timer, for 12 days. So much better than watching advertisements in a movie -- forget about the popcorn and cola, there's not even enough time to finish 'em!

il payout si può richiedere ogni 10 giorni

7. When Do I Get Paid?

Your are allow to cashout your earning every 10 days while your upgrade packages expire after 12 days. This means once you requested a withdrawal, you'll have to wait for another 10 days before you can cashout again, regardless of your upgrade expiry.

For example, you cashout on the 8th day, you get what you earned during the 8 days of surfing. When your upgrade expires on the 12th day, you can't cashout till the 18th day. So please plan your withdrawal period carefully. It is not neccessary that you withdraw on the 10th day. You can wait till your upgrade expires. This means the minimum number of days between each cashout request is 10 days.

http://www.tf-surf.net/?ref=705

dom set 24, 2006 5:45 am
Profilo